Internship Program Overview
We have been developing programs for international groups, and our main service is helping to provide international professionals with training opportunities in the United States through the J-1 visa. This visa was created by Congress in 1961 to encourage young, international professionals to come to the United States for practical training in their chosen career field. Thousands of participants take part in J-1 visa programs each year and Host Companies.
- Participants are to intern at companies in the United States learning American management, operations, skills and knowledge in Business
- All participants are issued J-1 Exchange Visitors' visa
- The maximum length of internship training is 18 months
- Each participant is screened and interviewed
- Participants receive training according to training plan